Simply Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Pokemon

Simply Pokemon

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome!!!!
Pokemon: Niathi Region EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:11 pm by Stewie
Here is where you can post your name, something about yourself, and your favorite pokemon.

Comments: 6
The Rules.
Pokemon: Niathi Region EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:10 pm by Stewie
Rules will be posted here by Admin Wiggy soon.

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Pokemon Twilight
Pokemon: Niathi Region EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:50 am by Ian

» The Pokemon Ranger Rp
Pokemon: Niathi Region EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 am by Blue

» Twilight Database
Pokemon: Niathi Region EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:36 am by Ian

» Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Pokemon: Niathi Region EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:31 am by Blue

» Simply News
Pokemon: Niathi Region EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:26 am by Blue

» Pokemon: Nojeni Region
Pokemon: Niathi Region EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:02 am by Blue

» Pokemon Suggestions
Pokemon: Niathi Region EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:55 am by Wiggy Opez

» POSSIBLE LOCATION NAMES
Pokemon: Niathi Region EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:55 pm by Blue

» Villainous
Pokemon: Niathi Region EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:32 am by Blue

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Blue (239)
Pokemon: Niathi Region I_vote_lcapPokemon: Niathi Region I_voting_barPokemon: Niathi Region I_vote_rcap 
Bri (239)
Pokemon: Niathi Region I_vote_lcapPokemon: Niathi Region I_voting_barPokemon: Niathi Region I_vote_rcap 
Ian (232)
Nami (24)
SuperiorMX13 (8)
Stewie (7)
Zak (4)
Wiggy Opez (3)
Gallery
Pokemon: Niathi Region Empty

Pokemon: Niathi Region

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bri
Admin
Bri

PostSubject: Pokemon: Niathi Region   Pokemon: Niathi Region EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:49 am

Episode 1: The race Started it All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2kBfiItjgs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0

Shayleen's POV

I ran and ran after my two friends, It had been hard to keep up with them, MY hair was alling out of it's ponytail and my Belt straps blowing in the breeze, "Guy wait up" I shouted. "I can't keep up!!" I called again. Kiara a Coordinator laughed. "C'mon Shay You know we nee to get there early!" She called. "Kiki's got a point Shay!" Another girl called.

I knew she had the point I rolled my eyes. I ran up to them. "Are you all ready" I asked as we stood in front of the door. They each nodded. Just then, 3 people looking in a trush busrt out. "Mph. If you here to get a pokemon, Professor Pine isn't here." The dark skinned girl glared at me. "But we here she's down by the beach!" A girl who looked like a Flygon smiled. "Yeah we're going down there now." A blue haired boy said. "You can come to but we're getting our pokemon first!" The three shouted at us.

"Actually I already have a pokemon" The Flygon girl smiled and pointed down to a Trapinch standing near her.

"But Professor Pine is a close friend of my dady's SO I'm getting ANOTHER pokemon!" She giggled and started running off with her two friends following. "C'mon! We an't let tose three show us up" Shay said an started run.

"So are you suggesting a race?!" The dark skinned girl smirked. "You bet!" I smirked right back. I saw

Kiara struggling with The flygon girl and I saw Serenity running with the blue haired boy. "Hold it!!" I heard a female voice. "Ehh?!?!" the six kids exclamied slidding to a stop. "Whoa re you six?" The girl asked.

"I'm Shay, This is Serenity, and that's Kiara" I said pointing to my friends. "Mph, I'm Aria, That's Alexandria and thats Andy" The dark skinned girl pointed to her two friends. "We all want pokemon!" We said and did weird poses, Kiara just raised both her arms, and one of her legs, I threw my arms in back of my head casually, Aria'a and Serenity put one of they're hands on they're hip and smiled. and te Flygon girl crossed her arms and smriked, and Andy just stood there smiling..

"What's with the poses?" The girl asked. "Sorry, It what me and my friends do." Aria and I said.

"Ahh Well If you want pokemon Pick!" The Professor said, I picked he water type pokemon, MY rival choose the Fire type. "You two just picked each other's opposites" The girl smiled. "Vennifre, The Fire Type and Droxe the Water type." I called out Droxe who took a spot on my shoulder and Aria called out Venifre who jumped on her head.

Alex picked out The Grass Type and Kiara picked out The Fire Type. "Again you two picked complete opposites. "Vennifre again, and Wistegrem"

Kiara called out Vennifre, while Alex pet her new friend Wistegrem.

Andy picked out the water type and Serenity picked out the Grass type.

“So what are you 6 gonna be participating in?” The Professor asked. “League.” Me and Aria said glaring at each other. “Hah, I sense a rivalry comin’ on.” Kiara giggled. “Contests” Alexandria smiled. Kiara glanced at her. “Same.” Kiara said and highfived Alexandria. “Breeder Shows.” Andy and Serenity hissed playfully like cats.

“I take it your gonna be traveling separately?” The Professor asked. “Yes, Me and my group will be heading out to the First town,” Aria said, standing in the middle of her group. Apparently meaning Alex and Andy. “Heh, Yeah, We’re rival groups.” Shay said, standing next to her friends.

“Then I wish you luck.” The girl smiled and nodded and walked away.

And that was happened! That’s how me and my friends were on our way to Grand Festival, The Pokemon League, and Breeder Show Finals! I had hoped that we would all make it.
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Niathi Region   Pokemon: Niathi Region EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:19 am

I hope they all make it ( go "flygon girl!" )
Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Niathi Region
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Pokemon :: Other :: Fan-Fictions-
Jump to: